1. Eat less, Move more.
2. Stop starving yourself, please.
3. Diets don't work. It's all about a lifestyle transition. Are you ready??
4. Find the nutrition in your food! Ask yourself, "where's my veggies, fruits, low-fat dairy, whole grains?"
5. Limit trans fat (AkA hydrogenated oils--look at the ingredients list)
6. Eat whole grains!
7. If edible eat clean, raw produce. Cooking breaks down some essential nutrients.
8. Drink water, water, water!! Put down the sodas!!!
9. Step away from the salt shaker! Look to herbs and spices without added salt to flavor foods. Use this reference sheet for guidance.
10. Lastly, start your day with a moment of silence and meditation. Pray and allow God to hear your health goals so the He may guide you this year.
Can you choose just ONE of the above and set a realistic goal for 2015?
Want more information about a particular tip? Email me and I'll be sure to publish a follow-up post!
I love this list of tips! Perfect and sensible for a healthy lifestyle. Happy 2015!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked it! Small changes matter!Delete