Remember, to keep with any challenge you must stay organized. A couple of tips that I use:
- Keep a timer on your phone or watch to remind you when to eat a snack or have a meal.
- Take advantage of the times you are not too hungry...eat what you normally wouldn't i.e. fruits and veggies.
- Write everything down. Research shows people who keep food journals maintain a health weight. Yes, even dietitians keep food journals!
- And of course set goals each week!
- My goals throughout the challenge-the more specific the better!
- Exercise 5 times per week.
- Reduce fat in my diet: specifically: cut back on ranch dressing....
- Increase fluid: 64 oz EVERYDAY!
- Snack on more fruit and less packaged foods i.e. protein bars
- Use the hunger scale
Post a Comment