Granola bars are perfect for a quick meal or snack! This easy recipe has become a favorite in the Huggins Household. Each time we try something a little different. This past time we added in white chocolate chips and I baked them in a cup cake pan in stead of on a cookie sheet! Let me know what you think! Enjoy!
- 2 cups Whole Grain Oatmeal (old-fashioned Oats)
- 1 Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 oz Almonds Raw
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flax seed
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond Coconut Milk Original
- 1/4 cup Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Morsel
- After you process the oats mix with other dry ingredients except coconut.
- Once dry ingredients mixed, now add in all wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spray small baking dish or cup cake pan with with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the mixture to the pan and flatten with spatula.
- Sprinkle coconut on top.
- Cut the whole sheet into 12 bars.
- Lastly, bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Store in air tight container.